Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh Sweet Rest, how my heart has ached for Thee.

I had planned on writing some phenomenal, articulate composition of the mesmerizing and miraculous conversations of the day. But instead, claim Sabbath on this melodious midnight.

I would like to thank all who support me in my adventures. As was noted in the letters some of you received, it is your hours in prayer that fuel this ministry. We drop to our knees on your account. Remember His faithfulness.

Daddy, we fall in love with you each hour you dance with us. We rejoice with you as you and the angels' voices steer our ears with fond sonantas of sweet sentiment swarming warmly over our souls. I beg you extend my Kingdom eyes to perceive your Glory falling on this dark world. You are good/ you are good/ and your love endures/ today. Bless us with an outpouring of your Holy Spirit in Egypt, in America, and across the homes of your redeeming renowned. Please, Daddy, end my search for the perfect word with a perfect acknowledgment that you are the Perfect Word. I love you. Please, accept this prayer like sweet incense in your home. By faith in the power that resides in the name of Jesus Christ, our risen Lord, may this prayer find fruit along its vine. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Both posts were awesome. I wish I could hear them in person. And I hope that you were not describing an injury to you or to Kevin...but I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone else either!
Praying for you. It's the second crazy day of back-to school at ACU and today Bob and I start teaching our graduate class...Spiritual Development in College Students...You are one who has been a joy to watch as you've developed and continue to do so.
Looking forward to more...
Jan